0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: [trading/exchanges]|list of exchanges| with status! *dated feb 26 2018*

user
November 21, 2017, 3:14 am
Trading / Exchange Websites*

[  Name  |   |      Description       |  |  Status  ]

  

Shapeshift.io          Decentralized exchange where no personal data is collected               GOOD
  Binance "... we combine digital technology and Finance. Binance is a pure cryptocurrency exchange."(REGISTRATION IS LIMITED AND RANDOMLY OPENS)GOOD
  Bitfinex             Founded in Hong Kong in 2012 Bitfinex is one of the more popular exchanges             GOOD
  Bittrex                     Based in the United States - Includes Fiat             MODERATE CONFIDENCE
  Poloniex "We are a US-based digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features." MODERATE CONFIDENCE
  Exmo                    "A Universal Crypto Platform. Low commissions, ..... Since 2014."          LOW CONFIDENCE

-Date of last edit: Feb 26 2018-

You can suggest a website/exchange that you like or have used and we will look into adding it to the list.
Many exchanges have completely halted new user registration - It is not at the descretion of BitSler. If you have any questions contact the exchange.
*This is NOT an OFFICIAL list of BitSler nor does BitSler or myself hold any responsibility for any exchange and the losses you may incur. Make sure you are able to use the exchange without having issues. You hold liability for using any resource herein.
- last edited: February 26, 2018, 10:02 pm

user
2018-01-03 20:16:27
- Moved to Crypto Trading General Discussion -

Reminder: You too can suggest your favorite exchange here, we'll review and add it to the list.

user
2018-02-26 22:06:57
What is your opinion on bittrex exchange?
James, good question! In fact in order to properly answer your question I had to ask a few people as I have personally not used it. I find reading reviews to be subjective and perhaps biased; user experience is best.
I have not heard extremely bad things about it, just your typical issues here and there. I have heard their support is their main issue. I've updated the list as of: February 26 2018 to contain the last known status.

Regards
- last edited: February 26, 2018, 10:08 pm