Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies
This topic is close for replies.

Topic: Voting about bounty roll

user
February 22, 2018, 2:52 pm
Hello everyone. Everyone knows that some players are using script or many tabs. So we decided to open a poll to see if you favor putting a maximum of kills per player (3 kills per player). Vote YES or NO. If you want to put the reason.

user
2018-02-22 16:51:03
I vote no, because in my opinion it will not solve the problem of cheaters, they could just make three kill per day as well as honest players. Rather than limiting the number of kill I think it would be better to increase penalties for cheaters.

user
2018-02-22 18:12:24
NO .. its dpends on ur lucky and admin can check it if ur using script

user
2018-02-22 22:30:07
I vote to limit to just 3 kills only, Sup guys, its Heavy, I have only killed 3 other players in one single game, once maybe all year, so i dont know how those scripts or multiple tabs help those idiots...Maybe bitsler should just limit it, until a proper solution is put into place...

user
2018-02-23 03:49:40
Hello everyone. Everyone knows that some players are using script or many tabs. So we decided to open a poll to see if you favor putting a maximum of kills per player (3 kills per player). Vote YES or NO. If you want to put the reason.
no...better user use script not allowed to participate bounty...:V

user
2018-02-23 03:50:46
<<< NO >>>>

Although I just die fast and do not kill anyone, I vote no. Lucky for the player who kills a lot, no one can change the roller. I really like these chat games I give a lot of laugh hehehe, and wanted to publicly declare my passion for the mod astroncio I love you, lindão, I wanted a kiss on your tongue :x

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hm............... Print kkkkkkkkkkkkk essa sim vou guardar. q amor mais lindo. nada contra a vcs 2 tudo de bom