bgloading

Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Official bitcoin discussion: market speculation and price discussion thread

user
November 15, 2017, 4:43 pm
Bitsler Image
WOW!
BTC

is holding STRONG!

Bitcoin bounces back from a low of under $5,600 USD with a price of over $7,000 USD!

Bitsler Image

I am astonished at the resurgence after the hard fall from the sell off of the fork and the BCH/BTC battle.

What do you think contributed to this and do you think the momentum will continue upward or stay about $7000 as a happy medium?
- last edited: November 15, 2017, 9:24 pm

user
2017-11-16 03:12:43
I've heard speculation there will be a major dump of coins leading to an imminent crash on behalf of people still thinking they'll get another coin out of this somehow.

user
2018-01-03 20:22:13
- Moved to Crypto Trading General Discussion -

Reflecting on the content of the first post given the current value of BTC it's astonishing how the market has dramatically fluctuated.

Does anyone know about segwit2x?
I wonder if that's still a thing they're looking into as a hardfork without a blockchain split (ie: no 2 coins, just supposedly faster tx's)?

user
2018-04-05 04:53:42
Segwit gave us faster transactions, but Bitcoin seems to be on the edge of it's seat and rather unsteady since the end of the last calendar year.

Given 2018 is speculated to be a 'boom year' for technology as well as technological integration into society as well as wild proposals for internet and crypto regulation.

The fluctuation and volatility are very rapid as of late -- do you see bitcoin becoming more adopted in the future as a mainstream international currency, or falling by the wayside due to all of these factors?

I think we're rebounding and will set another record high, but, that is yet to be seen.
--
TL;DR
Internet regulations, new technology and adoption of new technology into society
What do you see for the future of Bitcoin? What do you think the price change cause is?

I'd like to hear people's input on this one.

Regards

Tomownzu
- last edited: April 5, 2018, 4:54 am