bgloading

Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: πŸ“ˆ βˆ†βˆ‡ (Ιƒ) bitcoin segwit2x -- the third hardfork! β­„ [b2x] βˆ†βˆ‡ πŸ“ˆ - discuss another hardfork and the future of btc and market volatility! what do you think will happen? β›“

user
November 8, 2017, 4:07 pm
Bitcoin nears its 3rd HARDFORK (Blockchain β›“ Split)!

There is much speculation that this will be the 'fork that breaks the chain' β›“ so to speak.

First BCH (Bitcoin Cash), then BTG (Bitcoin Gold) and now a fourth 'Bitcoin', Bitcoin SegWit2x [B2X]

What does this mean for the future of BTC -- Ιƒ?

Let's discuss what this means for Bitcoin and altcoins.
What crypto do you think will rise when BTC dumps?

(Will it dump?)

Thoughts, news and insights are welcome! (No exchange referral links!)

user
2017-11-08 17:58:07
So seems the fork has been called off due to lack of support.

Discuss how this will effect market values.

Bitsler Image

user
2017-11-08 19:47:14
but! this can make anyone who has even a small amount of bitcoins, some exchanges give new currency just so, if the balance is at least something, for example on a bitcoin gold exchange I was given for my BTG 0,015 0,015 BTC.

user
2017-11-08 20:31:15
However B2X was announced to be canceled, this factor along with people learning of Bitcoin and thinking they can get rich based upon the last fork perhaps may cause a bubble which can be ridden, so long as you do not get stuck when it pops.

user
2017-11-10 00:34:38
James,

I believe this to indeed be the fact. If you watch the fluctuation during the mempool pileups that occur when tx fees become high enough to make other means more reasonable it perhaps may lead to the rise of another more efficient and obscure coin -- this is my humble opinion.

Regards.

user
2017-11-10 10:25:32
BTC will probably be succeeded one day, very rare that a first of anything stays the first* in that regard, though that day is far into the future imho (if it happens at all)

Concerning the hard forks -- I'm glad the last one got cancelled, just can't keep up with it all anymore