0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Bitler best community club

user
September 28, 2017, 10:19 am
Bitler Best Community Club

Introducing the Bitsler Best Community Club

Say something nice about the community or another player here in this topic, a prize (yet to be determined), will eventually >one day be given out...

user
2017-10-01 01:42:52
hmmm BITSLER COMMUNITY
everyone enjoy BITSLER.. MODS, ADMINS and PLAYERS are very friendly..
some says im not loyal to the site coz they see me in other site.. BUT deep in my heart i am loyal WHY? coz bitsler is my family.. i love the people of bitsler.. i love they have pinoy community.. pinoy.. even im hard headed here i love when they call me LOLA hahahhaha.. i miss the bitsler family coz im busy in work.. but still if i have time i go online and get some bonding to bitsler family.. thank you bitsler family for your help.. in time of my crisis hahahah

user
2017-10-01 01:55:28
bitsler, the place where you can meet all kind of people.

If you didn't chat in bitsler chat rooms you didn't explore full potential of this site. When you enter bitsler you may think it's just dice site. While gambling is made to be fun and entertaining, bitsler chat rooms reveal whole another world. Win or lose, lose or win soon doesn't matter. You have friends, and they are here to embrace you no matter what and to share all emotions with you.

If you tell someone that such place exist in gambling site, he wouldn't believe until he create account. Many players created account here. But they always return even after some time, just to say hi and find old friends.

bitsler is not just gambling site, it's a community of good people.

Good luck friends
i agree on you james this bitsler site is not only gambling site... here i meet new friends and we build a team as one. we get to know each other now day after day....

user
2017-10-02 12:43:10
Heavydeiselx bro, please let me know about winners if you have already chosen.. I will send them the prizes shortly after receiving the list of 3 winners from you..

Thank you
- last edited: October 2, 2017, 12:43 pm