0 online
Topic Views
Replies
This topic is close for replies.

Topic: Abuse of power br mod

user
October 11, 2017, 3:17 am
Good evening!

My name is Paula Tejano and I want to report abuse of Power from a moderator in the chat BR called Romeritosbs.

I created my account using My First Name and Last Name which if reading Together becomes a fraze not very pretty, but when speaking in the chat BR the moderator simply banished me without question to name my Name.

When asking the same why the banishment he said he did not like my name and had me send a ticket.

I want to make it very clear that I am very upset, I was studying the site and learning to invest my time and money, but I realized that here, it sends who can.

I would like to know from the Administrators what will be done in relation to this abuse of Power.

Att: Paula T

Bitsler Image
Bitsler Image

user
2017-10-11 03:27:04
OBS: and for those who think that I am Man as Romeritosbs is saying in the chat follow my twitter to shut the mouth of those who do not know what they are saying

https://twitter.com/paulawendlg

user
2017-10-11 10:01:33
No one here ever once said something bad or negative about Mod Romeritobs he is by far the most respected Mod on all of bitsler.

It is a rule when a nickname is offensive to mute or ban a player and have him change his nickname.

regarding your complain i would suggest you to change your nickname or try to send a ticket to an admin ( bitsler main page top right ) and wait for an answer.

To be honest i dont think anyone will go agaisnt Romeritobs judgement ever here.