Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Ltc deposit not showing up and withdraw probs also with ltc

user
August 11, 2018, 9:10 am
hello. have 2 issues : btw love Bitsler and have rarely had any problems . but have recently had trouble with my bitsler LTC wallet . Im hoping you guys can help me resolve this.... Anyways issue #1:
just deposited 1 LTC several hrs ago and still not showing up in wallet. My wallet address for LTC @ Bitsler is : LRojzur68MgTS6qw6AnhyM3HmUbMsbdTUV

next part is bit complicated so please be patient with long explanation . ty.

issue #2:
this one is bit more involved . Had several ltc was playing with few wks ago around 12.... was trying so send to btc atm so could withdraw couple hundred. didnt work first time so i tried again ... and again and again . ended up making or trying to , make same withdrawal several times as i was in a hurry. transaction never did go through . ATM machine kept telling me deposit waiting for confirmation. Waited for what has been wks and talked to some atm support. was told some of withdrawals didnt get proccessed because mining fees had not been correctly calculated or applied. on ltc blockchain it says my bitsler wallet ( address: LRojzur68MgTS6qw6AnhyM3HmUbMsbdTUV ) shows a balance of 2.2 LTC but is not back in my account . i should also mention an admin tiped me 1.2 LTC ( thank you very much Admin Gabriel)
I assumed it was for that reason possibly because that with the 2.2 currently showing in my balance on LTC Blockchain would equal the roughly 3 LTC im out .....
hopefully hhis is the case. So , how can i get to show up back in my game account ? be very grateful for some help with this . best regards - Darren aka SharkByte my email is **hidden**

user
2018-08-11 18:31:02
Hello,

Send a ticket to support, top of the Bitsler main page.

About tip from Admin Gabriel I think you won a promo. You can see your username in a table on this thread btslr.co/xaAIr?rid=51999 , it says you won 1.22862347 LTC

But of course for all clarification contact support as I said.

Kind Regards