Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Automated betting speed

user
June 9, 2017, 3:20 pm
Hi,
Why when I'm playing on Automated Betting and I start loosing bets are rolling faster and faster?
I'm loosing control over this process and can't stop when I actually want it

Thanks

user
2017-06-09 15:30:23
Hi,
Why when I'm playing on Automated Betting and I start loosing bets are rolling faster and faster?

Thanks
Hello Vechux,

The speed bet is depending on your bet amount, nothing else. The bigger the faster. You can slowdown the speed with the "speed betting" bar.

Cheers,

user
2017-06-09 15:49:08
Hi Baryom,

Thank you for your reply
I've noticed it, but still for me it's a bit weird... I'm chosing one speed, but actually it is speeding up by it self
What is the reason for it? is there anything that can be done to stop automated speeding up?

Another question regardin speed
Why when I chose to stop autobetting there will be always one more bet and it doesn't matter what speed it is

Thanks

user
2017-06-09 15:53:24
Hi,

Thanks
Hello,

Bets are rolling faster because of bet size, to have control you can set number of bets or use small bet zise.

Mark.

user
Gustavo ☆☆☆☆☆
2017-06-09 22:10:51
Is there anyway to speed up the betting speed when wagering lower bets (than what's already set on the speed bar)?
Unfortunately no sir.
Sometimes it has a slight difference to more bets if you have a good internet connection. But it wont be a big difference.

Kind Regards,
Gustavo