Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Why bitsler is best ? before leaving

user
June 23, 2017, 7:37 pm
https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=mohit419 the best gambling site till now i feel is this. reason
All the 3 admin BARYOM: hard from outside but soft and sweet . GABRIEL: keep eye on everything surely 110% handsome . GUSTAVO:- one of the cool guy on Bitsler.
worth to join and have fun and offcouse how can i forgot those mod wooo ready to help all the time
Bhing2x still can make any one crzy
james the one who never get angry
mistercoin the most handsome
nwo911 since baryom kick him in french room he never like to say hi but we miss u always nwo
and all those frds love u and miss u

1. % house of edge easy to win
2. Bitsler allow 2 accounts per user per ip one is ur playing account other one is ur bank so that when u win u can save in ur other account becoz they want u play and win not lose all the time.
3. chat room games great RACE BOUNTY ROLLS AND NON GOOGLE GAMES THAT mode and admin both organise
4. sweetest mode till cool admin all having fun in chat room
5. lvls system is good
6. best part is free rain loved it

like/comment my fb page @mohit419 or for any bitsler tricks help

user
2017-06-23 19:48:25
Mark is one of the strange guy with wired avtar but when u zoom its actually TOM THE CAT but with the GOLDEN SUPPORT and i think he get that golden tag becoz is he strange and most precious for us as gold WE LOVE U MARK STRANGER

user
2017-06-24 01:00:03
Mohit forgot me its OK but u put ur ref link here I think no one will come without a acc
I m coming soon with u
- last edited: June 24, 2017, 1:01 am

user
2017-06-24 15:51:20
how can i forgot u sasingh u the best friend i have here forever ever ever ever and ever even if bitsler make u a BOT but u always my best friend with good heart and this i posted on my facebook page so thought why not paste here that y link there miss u frd sas