bgloading

Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Error your withdrawal has encountered an issue.

user
November 16, 2017, 2:00 pm
Hello Bitsler Support,

I've been trying to withdraw my dogecoins for the past hour and a half however, every time I attempt to withdraw I keep getting this error:
Quote:
Error
Your withdrawal has encountered an issue. Please refresh and try again.!

I have refreshed, re-logged and deleted all browser cache and cookies (on four different browsers). Tried the same on Chrome, firefox, opera and microsoft Edge - all with the same error. I have re-started my computer 3 times, approved the machines in my email, and tried 2 different 4G networks on top of my home Internet NBN connection.

I had this same problem last week and a moderator in chat told me to use Opera (he said it's due to a captcha problem with Chrome), which I have been using since, but this time withdrawing using the opera browser (along with chrome, firefox and microsoft Edge) gives me the Error above.

I must admit, it's getting a bit frustrating, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Hotokorg.

user
2017-11-16 15:12:54
Okay it's approaching 3 hours now and I still keep getting:
Quote:
Error

I have now tried 1 computer, 1 phone and 1 tablet all to no avail. I keep refreshing, re-logging, clearing cookies and cache. I have done this now on 8 browsers:
- PC:
- Opera
- Chrome
- MS Edge
- Firefox

- Android:
- Lightning Browser (doesn't display properly - not even in desktop mode or mobile mode)
- Dolphin Browser (as above)
- Chrome (android - as above)
- Default android browser (as above)

I have restarted all of them tried different Internet connections (1x wired home, 2x 4G).

I am really starting to worry now.

I even deposited more dogecoin and played with more dogecoin to see if that would work (as suggested by a chat user) but it did not/has not worked.

This is very upsetting for me. Please advise me on what to do or how I can proceed in withdrawing my dogecoins.

Regards,
Hotokorg.

user
2017-11-16 15:39:18
Does your service provider block any content or websites? Have you ever successfully withdrawn before?
- last edited: November 16, 2017, 3:40 pm

user
2017-11-16 15:52:47
Does your service provider block any content or websites? Have you ever successfully withdrawn before?
My service provider doesn't block any websites or content. Australian ISPs don't restrict access in any form.

I have 71 successful withdrawals prior to this recent issues.

I have been playing on Bitsler for a long time and I'm at Bitsler Lvl. 23.

-

I have now tried withdrawing using my LiquidSky Skycomputer (HK server), with Chrome and Opera - completely fresh install (no cookies or cache) and still getting the same error:
Quote:
Error

Tried again on my local machine using opera, chrome, and firefox and still nothing.

I'm all out of ideas. I'm starting to get desperate.

user
2017-11-16 16:48:20
Hello,

Do you have ad blocker maybe?

If this persist send a ticket to support, top of the main Bitsler page.
And explain all in details.

Kind Regards

user
2017-11-16 17:09:08
Hello,

Do you have ad blocker maybe?

If this persist send a ticket to support, top of the main Bitsler page.
And explain all in details.

Kind Regards
Hi yeah, I had adblock plus and a popup blocker extensions installed on chrome and but nothing on Opera, Firefox and Edge; I also temporarily disabled anything that could've restricted the browsers as well, but still no luck.

So yeah disabled and uninstalled all adblock and popup blockers and tried withdrawing and still getting the same error.

I'm gonna submit a support ticket now. Hopefully things get sorted soon; very stressful situation indeed.

user
2017-11-17 02:25:34
Update:

My issue has now been resolved, thanks to Bitsler Support (Gabriel).

I really appreciate all who helped and especially the Bitsler Support who have proven to be quite outstanding!

Thanks again!