Start Date and Time: 25th April 19:00 GMT
End Date and Time: 2nd May 14:00 GMT
Match 21 - Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 26/04/2021 14:00 GMT
Match 22 - Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 27/04/2021 14:00 GMT
Match 23 - Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 28/04/2021 14:00 GMT
Match 24 - Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 29/04/2021 10:00 GMT
Match 25 - Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders 29/04/2021 14:00 GMT
Match 26 - Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 30/04/2021 14:00 GMT
Match 27 - Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings 01/05/2021 14:00 GMT
Match 28 - Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 02/05/2021 10:00 GMT
Match 29 - Punjab Kings vs Delhi Capitals 02/05/2021 14:00 GMT
- Players can bet on matches listed above and it can be only a parlay bet.
- The minimum Bet amount for Parlay is a Bitsler Default base bet.
- Only settled parlay bet gets the point according to the Point System.
- Bet must be settled before the week challenge closes or Match 29 end time
- Players must post there bets before start of the game or will not be accepted
- In the case of a tie, the player with the most points won from winning bets gets the advantage
- The same sub-market from each game can be used only one time.
- There is a total of six markets ( Main, Innings, Overs, Players, Total, Specials) and approx 60+ submarkets.
- Every week challenge points will be added to the IPL leaderboard(April 9th to May 30th).
- The player can post bets in multiple comments. But try not to use more comments.
- Admins can ask for KYC for winners, in order, to prevent abuse or bad intentions.
- Anonymous Bets not allowed.
- Multiples accounts not allowed.
- All bets need to be placed before the start of the game.
- Bets can be voided if admins deem abuses or any other reasons
- Minimum odds 1.4 and above per sub market
Parlay Bets Point System:
- Parlay with 2 Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 0.5) points per bet won
- Parlay with 3 Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 1) points per bet won
- Parlay with 4 Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 2) points per bet won
- Parlay with 5+ Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 3) points per bet won
- Parlay with 2 Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 0.25) points per bet loss
- Parlay with 3 Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 0.5) points per bet loss
- Parlay with 4 Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 1) points per bet loss
- Parlay with 5+ Match = (Odds x $ Wager Amount x 1.5) points per bet loss
|Winner 1st: 60$
Winner 2nd: 50$
Winner 3rd: 40$
Winner 4th: 30$
Winner 5th: 25$
|Winner 6th: 25$
Winner 7th: 20$
Winner 8th: 20$
Winner 9th: 15$
Winner 10th: 15$
- All matches will be taken into consideration from April 9th to May 30th (Total 60 Matches). There will be a total of six Weekly Challenges.
- Only valid bets according to General Rules and Point System will count for the IPL Leaderboard.
- In the case of a tie, the total wager amount will get the priority.
Winner 1st: 300$
Winner 2nd: 150$
Winner 3rd: 100$
Winner 4th: 70$
Winner 5th: 70$
Winner 6th: 70$
Winner 7th: 50$
Winner 8th: 50$
Winner 9th: 50$
Winner 10th: 40$
Winner 11th: 30$
Winner 12th: 30$
Winner 13th: 30$
Winner 14th: 30$
Winner 15th: 30$
Winner 16th: 20$
Winner 17th: 20$
Winner 18th: 20$
Winner 19th: 20$
Winner 20th: 20$
Minimum 1$ value estimated for Points Only
Bet Submission Format: