Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies
This topic is close for replies.

Topic: Declined withdrow

user
October 4, 2017, 4:47 am
i wanna know that why my withdrowl declined i withdrow .00300000 btc but it showing me your withdrowl declined Bitsler Image

user
2017-10-04 04:54:22
Have you deposite here? if you not or you have not faucet farming then be sure bitsler never stop your withdrawl so wait may be ur withdrawl is viewed by bitsler admin and as soon as they view you will get. So keep playing continue. Have a good journey on bitsler.

user
2017-10-04 05:48:18
Please send a mail to support...

Possible reasons for decline: must be a faucet farming or faucet abuse or must be having multiple accounts also will will lead to this.

Always follow the rules

user
2017-10-04 06:37:10
ok sir tell me the reality of this , is bitsler don't like to give withdrowl , no problem if bitsler don't give atleast we can save our time or future money. because when you creating the problem in first time than how can we trust on bitsler.

user
2017-10-04 06:40:55
ok sir tell me the reality of this , is bitsler don't like to give withdrowl , no problem if bitsler don't give atleast we can save our time or future money. because when you creating the problem in first time than how can we trust on bitsler.
Stop your baseless comments. Bitsler always allow to withdraw those who follow the rules. Send a mail to support, you will know the reasons..

user
2017-10-04 06:42:24
and when i talk about my withdrow with admin in your chat box , your admin say me wrong or block me until 3 novermber , how can i trust on bitsler when admin's doing the cheap things like this at first time. thank you bye bitsler i wasted my past time but no more