Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Suggestion for hourly lottery

user
October 23, 2020, 1:08 am
Hello everyone, I'd like to formally make a suggestion that Ive seen countless people in main chat talk about and I've never actually seen even 1 person disagree with.

Admins, you guys should make it so there's a setting players can turn on manually(have it off by default) that would give the player a notification 1-2mins before each hourly lotto happens. This would let help many of us to not miss out on this awesome hourly bonus that all of us players love very much

I realize it's in the staff's interest to make it easy for players to miss out on this bonus, because it saves them a bit of money, which is why I'm suggesting this option to be OFF by default, but at least available for the players that would want to enable it.

PLEASE consider this and make it happen if possible. I promise 100% of all players will be very thankful to you guys if you admins were to approve this suggestion and make it a real thing.

I look forward to your response/feedback.

- last edited: October 23, 2020, 1:13 am

user
2020-10-29 00:09:27
That doesn't fix the problem I am talking about. That notification currently shows up when its too late to submit a bet for the hourly lotto... I'm suggesting that there should be a setting players can turn on that would give them that same notification at least 1+ min before the time to submit a bet for the hourly lotto comes to an end. That would help all players a huge amount.

user
2020-10-29 12:35:25
You can use that announcement as a Reminder for next lotto and when next time You get reminder again do the same for next one.
IMO That's the whole purpose of Announcement to let existing joined users remind they can see the results and for those who missed it to Enter in next Lottery so they don't miss it. At last there is always a scope of improvement so till then that's best way to remind yourself.