Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: The feedbacks are welcome !

user
June 9, 2017, 12:47 pm
Hello,

The bitsler's team is constantly trying to improve the players's experience. Feel free to give us all your feedbacks (bad and good)

Cheers,

user
2017-06-14 14:47:12
We really need a !faq command on bitsler's chat.

We have a !bounty command that shows a link ... we have a !rules link that shows text according the chat language ...

So, a !faq command with a link to a forum post with a faq , wrote using the requested language, would be veeeery usefull and easilly implemented.

user
2017-07-19 10:42:32
Auto Roll Game
add pls options

Stop if balance drops by
Stop if balance increases by
Stop if your winnings drop from the maximum profit got.

these options would not hurt))
ty))
- last edited: July 19, 2017, 10:42 am

user
2017-07-21 09:46:33
hi baryom please resolve a captcha problem it's very difficult now to post something on forum thanks!

user
2017-10-29 05:27:08
I found a bug of the list of friend request. The list still appear after accepted or refused.

Bitsler Image

37 request in the list, all error when I hit accept or refuse. Please dev fix it.
Hello Rosaliaindah,

Thanks for the report but we are aware about it for very long time but it is not an important issue. We will fix it when the more important issue will be fixed.

Cheers,
It may just take a little JS click event to remove it.

user
2017-10-29 05:32:45
Baryom. Remember that complaint I had about the bet being doubled up without me knowing? Guess what? The hotkeys toggle button says "Disabled hotkeys" when in fact they're enabled and vice-versa. Only need to remove that pesky "d" and cross my fingers for a refund

If we know the keys are enabled we will not touch them even by mistake when Copying the balance or whatever else.
- last edited: October 29, 2017, 5:33 am

user
2018-07-15 08:41:16
Here's an idea.

Why call Support '24/7' when one can have to wait several hours without a response? I've got four withdrawals on hold 'pending' for many hours and zero support to move them through, despite being VIP. VIP appears to be next to worthless. Your admins are simply not there often enough, Bary. One shows up briefly in the morning and then they're gone. Support is poorly executed, and the manual approval of withdrawals is maddening because admin appears to only look at them once a day. That is not 24/7 support.

user
2018-07-15 21:28:01
Here's an idea.

Why call Support '24/7' when one can have to wait several hours without a response? I've got four withdrawals on hold 'pending' for many hours and zero support to move them through, despite being VIP. VIP appears to be next to worthless. Your admins are simply not there often enough, Bary. One shows up briefly in the morning and then they're gone. Support is poorly executed, and the manual approval of withdrawals is maddening because admin appears to only look at them once a day. That is not 24/7 support.
Hello,

Please consider the following circumstances:

-Support tickets are answered within 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS of their initial creation, creating more just re-queues you.
-It is a weekend: Sunday, the day prior was Saturday -- please expect some requests to take up to 72 hours during the weekends as the support staff is overwhelmed often on the weekends.
-The Ethereum network has been experiencing a high load and subsequently transactions are backed up -- many tickets have arisen because of this and many withdrawals currently are being manually processed to rectify this.
-Each time you write another e-mail, consider if everyone did that (they almost do) expect your response to be delayed by up to 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS from your last ticket.

Regards.

- last edited: July 15, 2018, 9:29 pm