bgloading

Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: What is the status of the site? is it down for everyone?

user
August 9, 2017, 11:17 pm
Bitsler has been going offline periodically the entire day - what's going on?

There's no update on the forums or on Twitter.
- last edited: August 9, 2017, 11:18 pm

user
2017-08-09 23:44:03
Not sure why it still keeps going down for you but Bitsler.com is up at the moment.

Recently, Bitsler encountered some DNS issue which is now fixed. Tho a complete DNS Resolution/Propagation may take upto 48 Hours, depending on your location.

Bitsler Image

You can also check http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bitsler.com
- last edited: August 9, 2017, 11:50 pm

user
2017-08-10 02:24:49
Okay, so Bitsler is still playing up for me.

I get this when I try to access the site:

This site can’t be reached

www.bitsler.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I have flushed chrome's dns cache (chrome://net-internals/#dns), flushed, released, renewed and registered the dns through cmd's ipconfig command, I also reset the ipv4+6 reset.log using NETSH command. I also used alternative DNS addresses (google and OpenDNS) plus I power cycled my modem and computer and still no luck.

Edit: Using my 4G hotspot I am able to login to Bitsler proper however, my home connection (main internet service) is still experiencing the DNS resolution error above.
- last edited: August 10, 2017, 2:48 am

user
2017-08-10 07:07:45
Okay, so Bitsler is still playing up for me.

I get this when I try to access the site:

This site can’t be reached

www.bitsler.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I have flushed chrome's dns cache (chrome://net-internals/#dns), flushed, released, renewed and registered the dns through cmd's ipconfig command, I also reset the ipv4+6 reset.log using NETSH command. I also used alternative DNS addresses (google and OpenDNS) plus I power cycled my modem and computer and still no luck.

Edit: Using my 4G hotspot I am able to login to Bitsler proper however, my home connection (main internet service) is still experiencing the DNS resolution error above.

Have you tried to visit https://welcome.opendns.com to test if you are using OpenDns(which some users had some success in using), if it says you are using OpenDns and still can't access Bitsler.com then please report here. If it says you are not using OpenDns, then you might need to change the DNS settings of the router itself.

user
2017-08-10 09:37:51
Hi there,

I have also been having the same problems, even if i use my mobile phone as a hotspot i cannot connect but on my phone i can.

I have also changed DNS on my router and PC connection settings. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Flushing DNS and doing all those other CMD commands as well as clearing Chrome also seems to have no affect.

So i would imagine Bitsler still having DNS issues then. Bitsler Image

user
2017-08-11 17:37:50
Since yesterday, I have been able to access Bitsler as per usual.

In the end, the only solution was to wait it out.

Good luck Jebula_Bank, hope you can get back in as well.
- last edited: August 11, 2017, 5:40 pm