bgloading

Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: What's your favourite altcoin and why?

user
June 9, 2017, 5:17 am
Hello,

Let's share your favourite altcoins here ! And provide an explanation if possible (features, advantages etc.)

Cheers,
- last edited: June 9, 2017, 5:29 am

user
2017-06-09 06:27:55
i Love Bitcoin its the biggest value above them all

user
2017-06-09 09:54:37
Currently my favorite altcoin would be DGB aside from Bitcoin of course, that's incomparable. But so far, DGB's progression has been very positive plus I just read 4 days ago it was chosen as a finalist out of 1200 competitors for the Citi Tech (Citibank) for Integrity Challenge which is held today and make a presentation for Citibank to introduce "Digusign" to the world.

user
2017-06-09 09:56:48
I think it's bitcoin it is the most popular currency around the world and i think the bitcoin does have the highest value in all currency if not maybe bitcoin in one of the highest.

user
2017-06-09 10:13:15
Still on BTC causing its value and curse it took past last few years.
But im also seeing what Eth is doing the last weeks wich means to hold some of them
for easy money and hoping it still rises.
But and thats it im also im interested in Monero wich can be secret tip to get steady
money. Its accepted and spreaded by some Darknets Sites Markets and so on wich means
if its fitting there and u can pay this and that (dont get this wrong) like Cocain
in there it will surely rise Its one of the biggest blackmarkets and once gave BTC
as best decentralized Coin safety and stability. So mind that u will see its true

Kinda Regards,

M.