Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: We can't login on dicebot and website in same time

user
August 11, 2019, 2:39 pm
Hello,

why did you choose, not to allow login on Dicebot and the website at the same time?

This causes several disadvantages:

First we can not claim our btslr when playing with dicebot, those who play their strategy with dicebot are a bit out of the bitslercoins' contest .

Secondly, it pushes some players to play alone in their corner. They play only with dicebot and don't have access to chat and ads and news.

Thirdly it complicates life !!! it multiplies the logout/ login for exchange tip etc ...

Thanks in advance , kind regards
A user passionate of dicebot,

user
2019-10-22 02:10:44
I'll get on board with this. Please change the way your site functions with Dicebot. Its killing me that most other sites I can play on, allow me to chat at the same time as playing with Dicebot. You're hamstringing your clientelle

user
2019-10-22 10:41:47
One way of using chat and dicebot.

Open bitsler on web browser and open chat.
Then login to Dicebot.

And don't refresh the browser and you will able to use chat as well as dicebot.

Never tested though But i think it will work

Because that's how one can chat even during maintenance if he/ she doesn't refresh browser.

user
2019-10-22 11:02:46
Here is the Test of using Bitsler dicebot and chat simultaneously and it works fine

And i guess dicebot has options to send tip
You can see when i clicked bet id from dicebot in video it showed me nothing as i was logged out so don't refresh browser and you are good to go with chat and dicebot

user
2019-12-26 09:54:29
Yes of course you're right but you can't claim bitsler coin, you can't withdraw , you can't send tip and i didn"t try but i think you can't send rain. at the slightest misstep, you refresh page and you died 😂.