bgloading

Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Discriptency payout on separate occasions with the same bet and odds and i need your opinion if there is a fault in their system and should i be compensated. bitslers spokesman gabriel, doesnt think so.

user
July 2, 2018, 3:23 pm
Gabriel (Bitsler)
Jul 2, 15:10 UTC
There is nothing technical in my explanation, all the payouts are good, you just can't see more than 8 digits after the dot that's why you see 0 when the payout is lower than A satoshi.

If you really think that there is something shady, feel free to post your case on a forum and ask other memebers their opinion.

If you do that please send me the link so I could be able to explain my point too.

Best regards,
Gabriel

John Morgan
Jul 2, 14:49 UTC
Hi Gabriel,

Please print the scanned copy, and I have labelled it, so you can easily understand and see the issue without going technical on the formula, as it has nothing to do with it.

Same bet on a different time, different result. Not a good look Gabriel, and your director, should be worried, if I was him.

If you reply again with another excuse and not crediting my account with 1.25 dogecoin, I am not even asking for the whole amount, or black mailing you for 100btc to shut my mouth,

I am tired justifying to you anymore, or ask for my dogecoin back.

The next step is on you. I hope you think about it very well, before you make a call that can be deadtrimant to your business.

1.25 dogecoin and a fair tip of bitcoin to be credited within an hour, and you will have my word, that I wont tell anyone about this and sort out your glitch and fix it.

Thank you

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Attachment(s)
false results2.pdf

user
2018-07-02 17:22:13
If a fault IF A FAULT is found, then yes.

However I see just banter exchanged via e-mail.

You cannot attach a PDF however you can attach photos to your post if you wish, please revise this to include said information.

Failure to attach documents and remove personal information and I will close this topic as spam and mute you on the forums.*

*You have 6 hours from the time of this post to do so.

July 2, 2018, 5:22 pm
- last edited: July 2, 2018, 5:27 pm

user
2018-07-02 17:24:46
Please also include the following, it's very simple.

Please respond with the bet ID, side played, number rolled and outcomes said questioned bets.

user
2018-07-02 17:41:55
I also would like to advise you of one thing before it occurs.

If you do not link an image using the forum's upload feature (imgur) or if the link is hidden, or to a .pdf or other type of file you will be immediately permanently banned by myself - the administrators can rectify it given they deem it necessary.

Regards

user
2018-07-05 15:53:42
I'm going to simply lock and trash this topic, you've caught me in a good enough mood to not ban you -- even given the fact that I gave you far longer than I stated to comply.

user
2018-07-08 09:34:41
i just saw your messages now. please trash it or delete the topic. i dont get notifications, i tried to delete it, but i cant find the edit section.

thank you

john

user
2018-07-08 09:38:24
i also just accepted notifications now, which is working, and i rather you delete this topic, because i do not understand how you guys wont take into consideration, how much i given you, and all i got, was how lucky you didnt ban me from forum page.