Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Testing about new rules of tipping and free faucet

user
September 11, 2017, 2:55 am
Testing about new rules of tipping and free faucet for avoiding making faucet lower, need to be reviewed
Unfortunately though not tipping all the balance still have to wait 1 hour to get free faucet. Tipping is a form of familiarity among fellow players, tipping also to save in their own bank account not to often make a deposit, where the deposit sometimes felt slow transaction. Faucet farming should be banned, but if tipping is widely restricted as this testing will reduce the enthusiasm of the members to bitsler. Especially for new people. Testing on the rules of tipping and faucet is memorable bistler is poor bank roll.
The rules about the exchanger are no problem
The rules on banned faucet farming is right.
But the rules on tipping need to be reviewed.
Thanks ... please comment, this is just a personal opinion, for the bistler's glory as the biggest site

user
2017-09-11 10:34:37
Hello, i was just wondering how this works so now if i tip i cant get a faucet for 1 hour and if i withdraw 1 hour
If you send all your balance to another account or withdraw all balance you will need to wait 1 hour to claim faucet, link: btslr.co/jgB0X

user
2017-09-11 11:23:48
Hello,

We were thinking about all the options possible in order to not lower the faucets, this is the only option which is efficient.
A lot players abused our generous system in the past, so the only 3 ways are : closing the website or lower the faucets or becoming stricter with the faucet use after tips/withdrawals.

Cheers,
- last edited: September 11, 2017, 11:24 am

user
2017-09-12 01:09:57
Hello,

We were thinking about all the options possible in order to not lower the faucets, this is the only option which is efficient.
A lot players abused our generous system in the past, so the only 3 ways are : closing the website or lower the faucets or becoming stricter with the faucet use after tips/withdrawals.

Cheers,

its all because faucet. just disable free faucet for all player. so they must deposit to play. its simple.
other dice site was doing this, only bitsler have big free faucet. thanks.

- last edited: September 12, 2017, 1:12 am

user
2017-09-12 06:14:21
thank you for the reply i get it now no biggie i understand now just keep it rolling i dont need to withdraw all keep some if i want to keep playing and it is a great thing i dont go any where else to play except for slot and keno bingo i am a sucker for tham lol love it here and am on my way to legend from vip and wouldnt want no faucet it might talke me a while then and i like the chat room i get into and really injoy helping others do good and just being apart of a community where everybody really talks and enjoys each others intreast in same thing i have told everyone i know about this i cant really get anyone to play and get it also same for bitcoin for years just recently old friends contacting me about how to get and what it does and information saying if they had listened to me they would been well off hahah lol me to i say and start now and tell them about here and hope they will listen this time anyway thanks agian bitsler rocks.

user
2017-09-14 12:59:49
The new rules seem fair and just to me, considering that Bitsler is the only site to have so so so many generous offerings all at one place, like free faucets, free lotteries, free jackpots, free rains, etc. and still not scam anyone.