bgloading

Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies
This topic is close for replies.

Topic: How to have a bank account in bitsler?

user
October 3, 2017, 9:57 pm
How to have a bank account in bitsler?

I joined some of the users profile in bitsler and noticed that they have an icon with the letter "B" where they deposit their profits. Mine does not have this, how do I get my bank on bitsler? Thank you.

user
2017-10-04 00:06:04

I joined some of the users profile in bitsler and noticed that they have an icon with the letter "B" where they deposit their profits. Mine does not have this, how do I get my bank on bitsler? Thank you.
hi!

we are allowed to have 2 accounts maximum here per house /ip/player

Just log out and create a new one for your bank.

user
2017-10-04 04:10:36

hi!

I created the account and deposited in it 70doge, now has another problem, I can not enter the new account, when I enter the email or unsolicited user, and now I do?

user
2017-10-04 07:31:11

hi!

I created the account and deposited in it 70doge, now has another problem, I can not enter the new account, when I enter the email or unsolicited user, and now I do?
hello,

use the username and password to log in not the email..
if u still having issue, you can contact the SUPPORT on top of Bitsler's main page.