Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Fastest way to make it to the tipable limit from faucet

user
June 9, 2017, 11:39 am
So you've read this post : https://forum.bitsler.com/topic/view/dc26334aef
And have thus determined that dice is the game to play.

You've also seen loads of tips in the chat going to UsernameBank and thought that is a good idea to set up your own bank. But to tip you need 0.0005 Btc and you're x amount, from the faucet (depending on your level), won't cover that. So your next thought is how can I get to that limit fast. Lucky enough I've done the Math.

For Lvl 1 with 300 sat faucet :

You need a 166.666... payout and so you need to type in 0.59% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 170 faucets.

For Lvl 2 with 750 sat faucet :

You need a 66.666... payout and so you need to type in 1.50% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 67 faucets.

For Lvl 5 with 1,250 sat faucet :

You need a 40 payout and so you need to type in 2.47% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 41 faucets.

For Lvl 10 with 2,000 sat faucet :

You need a 25 payout and so you need to type in 3.96% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 26 faucets.

For Lvl 20 with 2,500 sat faucet :

You need a 20 payout and so you need to type in 4.95% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 21 faucets.

For these strategies always type in the chance I have given and not the payout, if you put the payout the game sometimes rounds it down, meaning you'll just be short of 50 000 sat

If you have a way to get to 50000 from the faucet with a higher chance of sucess please tell me.

Also idk if this is alowed on the site so admins if it is not please inform me.

user
2017-06-09 15:05:27

You've also seen loads of tips in the chat going to UsernameBank and thought that is a good idea to set up your own bank. But to tip you need 0.0005 Btc and you're x amount, from the faucet (depending on your level), won't cover that. So your next thought is how can I get to that limit fast. Lucky enough I've done the Math.

You need a 166.666... payout and so you need to type in 0.59% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 170 faucets.

You need a 66.666... payout and so you need to type in 1.50% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 67 faucets.

You need a 40 payout and so you need to type in 2.47% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 41 faucets.

You need a 25 payout and so you need to type in 3.96% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 26 faucets.

You need a 20 payout and so you need to type in 4.95% in the chance, with this you will be able to tip your bank approximately every 21 faucets.

For these strategies always type in the chance I have given and not the payout, if you put the payout the game sometimes rounds it down, meaning you'll just be short of 50 000 sat

If you have a way to get to 50000 from the faucet with a higher chance of sucess please tell me.

My present Balance is 6623 Satoshi, i am at 2nd Level , how can I play for more earn less loss , please suggest me sir

user
2017-06-10 05:51:33

thanks for sharing the trick