Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Dice strategies

user
September 9, 2017, 11:41 pm
Hi everyone,

Today I want to discuss dice strategies. I have spent a lot of time going over strategies based on deposit amounts etc. My account is 2-3 weeks old and I am over level 15 already.

I will give 1 faucet strategy to you today (if you would like to buy me a beer I will leave my tip BTC address at the end). This strategy will not win 100% of the time however it is more of a safe strategy that, if it gets started accumulates at a steady pace.

4 BB 14% chance 16.5% on loss

I have a range of about 50-100 strategies I have used myself. I do not provide a script or bots just my tried and tested strategies for ALL deposit amounts.

Feel free to contact me at imitationpro @ gmail. com

Good luck and remember to change those seeds regularly!

Buy me a beer?
BTC - 1AqstNsqbBaTEyVt9EwxJekopWU7Fh9CHj
ETH - 0x674b44b5970440512c8af1d80800502af1ba31e6
- last edited: September 9, 2017, 11:49 pm

user
2017-09-14 14:22:50
Will give it a try someday and let you know buddy!

My personal favorite safe strategy (safe as in safe enough to make a small percentage profit of your total balance) is 2x payout with Return To Base Bet on Winning Event and With a 101% or a 105% or a 110% (depending on whether its faucet, small deposit, or a huge deposit) Increase on Losing Event.

Never try to get a huge percentage profit from your total deposit. Just win a little and withdraw and have fun and then come back later some other time.

user
2017-11-19 00:19:11
Will give it a try someday and let you know buddy!

My personal favorite safe strategy (safe as in safe enough to make a small percentage profit of your total balance) is 2x payout with Return To Base Bet on Winning Event and With a 101% or a 105% or a 110% (depending on whether its faucet, small deposit, or a huge deposit) Increase on Losing Event.

Never try to get a huge percentage profit from your total deposit. Just win a little and withdraw and have fun and then come back later some other time.
Thanks, I try to find tactics to make coins fast and get out fast. so usually put in a moderate balance.