Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: The feedbacks are welcome !

user
June 9, 2017, 12:47 pm
Hello,

The bitsler's team is constantly trying to improve the players's experience. Feel free to give us all your feedbacks (bad and good)

Cheers,

user
Sliper8888 ☆☆☆☆☆
2017-06-10 04:07:06
Hello,

The bitsler's team is constantly trying to improve the players's experience. Feel free to give us all your feedbacks (bad and good)

Cheers,
Если Вы продумаете последовательность обжалования наказаний модераторами,за те или иные погрешности,то Вы не только вернёте игроков в чаты,которые не имеют желания быть наказаным и не иметь возможности на помилование или же снижения меры наказания.Мы хоть и криптоанархисты но не живём при анархии а в капиталистических странах и жаловаться на наказание тому же кто и наказал не является правильным.Мы люди,а человеку,как и любому другому животному,свойственно ошибаться и модераторы не исключение.

user
2017-06-10 14:45:00
i hope i can play with flashbet again.
maybe in furture we will able to play with it

user
2017-06-11 00:34:26
It is of utmost importance that you add an edit feature for forum posts, otherwise this might not get as popular as you're expecting it to be.
True. It happens sometimes to me when I mistyped some words and can't edit it because there's no EDIT option.

user
2017-06-11 00:36:38
I also hope that a "POKE" option is to be added soon in bitsler, esp. in calling the attention of players (who owe you) whom you want to talk to but don't reply to your private messages. -_-