Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Ability to self exclude

user
September 29, 2021, 6:23 pm
Think there should be the ability to auto self exclude for say 1 day up to a week maximum, it is possible to self exclude already but through support.

So allow users to block their bets for a set time to take a break would show bitsler is committed to responsible gambling.

user
2021-09-30 06:06:37
We are committed to responsible gambling as you well know. But your idea is problematic because sometimes players will claim they haven't click for exclusion ( when they did ) and will ask us to re-enable their feature. So we prefer to have the member contact us thru support so that we can better assist them with a personal touch. I hope that clears your question

user
2021-09-30 14:33:53
We are committed to responsible gambling as you well know. But your idea is problematic because sometimes players will claim they haven't click for exclusion ( when they did ) and will ask us to re-enable their feature. So we prefer to have the member contact us thru support so that we can better assist them with a personal touch. I hope that clears your question
So add it so it can be done for a 24 hour period only.

user
2021-09-30 16:58:37
24 hour self exclusion is a good option. Make sure to follow that with a confirmation mail so They have to confirm twice .

This way they will not say like they haven't click for exclusion. (I mean you can click a button accidently but you can't click a button then go to mail and the confirm that you want exclusion xD )

if they need exclusion above 24 hours they are welcomed in support for longer exclusion