Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Bitsler strategy

user
2020-04-25 13:23:17
Hi. Yeah i've got one last week but they realize it and then change something in the code. Staight lose since then but at least I made bank lololol. If you find something, abuse it then leave like I did. See ya you shitty french people.

user
2020-04-27 12:28:32
Hi! is there a safe strategy? i can't make a profit. please help.
there is no such thing as safe strategy. watch good youtube videos and try those methods. You can test methods using Bitsler coin instead of testing with real coin until you feel that certain method is working well. Greed and Emotion play are best killers. so, be smart.

user
2020-04-27 12:33:04
Hi. Yeah i've got one last week but they realize it and then change something in the code. Staight lose since then but at least I made bank lololol. If you find something, abuse it then leave like I did. See ya you shitty french people.
stop faking things buddy.. if you don't know keep clam. Don't just write anything. You better learn about Provably Fair first. Go and Read.

also check the big winners on Bitsler social posts.. those are just few..

don't be a cry baby when you lost.. as per your reply, I know that you know nothing about gambling and provably fair.. so learn it