Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Weekly bitsler soccer league feedback/suggestions/ideas

user
October 13, 2020, 4:02 pm
Hey there guys,
Wanted to make a forum post and get everyone's feedback on our Weekly Bitsler Soccer League Feedback. Since we have launched it, there might be things you guys would like to see improved or added to our Contest.
Please share here all your feedbacks/ideas/suggestions and if possible well detailted. We strive to make our community the best one in the market and we shall listen and adapt to our community needs.

user
2020-10-13 22:17:31
It was a very good and very fun event, congratulations to the organizers, here are some suggestions for the next:

1- The bet must be posted on the forum before the match starts.
2 - If the event has 20 games in all, place a bet limit for a maximum of 100 betsfor example.
3 - Do not count bets placed on games that are not chosen by the moderator.
- last edited: October 13, 2020, 10:18 pm

user
2020-10-14 01:05:50
It was fun and all,but it was ruined for me by million spam bets at the end.

My suggestion is to make maximum of 3 bets per every pair included in event with lowest acceptable odd of 1.5x and no other matches included in point system.

user
2020-10-14 03:37:36
The ending ruined the event for me and made the rankings pointless. you don't know where you really are in the rankings because you allow players to hoard their bets until the very end and i think you reopen the thread to allow someone to post their late bets
- last edited: October 14, 2020, 3:52 am

user
2020-10-14 04:27:30

congratulations to the organizers for the event !
however is the suggestion and feedback, thanks for your attention already
suggestion: bets must be posted on the day of the game, if you post afterwards it will not be counted!

feedback: why is it not fair for you to stay on top every day, then you reach the end, people who weren't even in the ranking get and put 500 thousand bets from the previous days already updated and surpass all players? unfair in my opinion!

user
2020-10-14 05:51:19
thank you for the event

repeated bets (betting in same side of a match) should not be allowed it is nonsense if they can spam bets with a lowest odds .
and again whats the purpose of daily update of points if you allowed hoarding of bets...

user
2020-10-14 06:46:17
there are those who repeat the bet but count on the points. rules are rules.I hope you count the points again and do not include the repeated bets and the late bets
- last edited: October 14, 2020, 6:48 am