Play fun games instantly !

Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: Withdrawal is paid within 24 hours

user
September 10, 2018, 6:58 pm
Thank you so much to bitsler team. In this hard time also you all are managing to arrange the withdrawal of the bitsler members.

My Withdrawal (BTC 0.03787729) is paid by bitsler within 24 hours.
Bitsler Image

I am writing in this forum because I saw so many people are asking about withdrawal & issues related to withdrawals.

I believe in bitsler and if it is a genuine case bitsler will pay you the withdrawal without any delay. I have received my withdrawal of my Bitcoins that I had within 24 hours. Some people are complaining about their withdrawal has not been processed, declined, etc. It can be because of a solid reason or they might be busy in fixing the DDoS attack.

I completely trust bitsler and I request all the members to be patient so that bitsler team can work on this issues. I wish bitsler will be back soon.

Best Regards,
Christy

user
2018-09-11 14:21:50
Parabéns a toda equipe do Bitsler pela honestidade e profissionlismo. Muito triste o ocorrido. Espero que vocês voltem a operar com carga total e com a mesma eficiência. Caso contrário deixarão muita saudade em todos que no seu site se divertiam. Força amigos.