Enjoy our wonderful community!

0 online
Topic Views
Replies

Topic: User activated hard fork (uahf) & bitcoin cash

user
July 27, 2017, 10:06 am
Hello guys,

Bitsler won't support Bitcoin Cash (UAHF). If you want access to Bitcoin Cash, you will have to withdrawn your BTC from Bitsler by July 30th. We will perhaps make a maintenance the 31th. It seems a good timing.

Cheers,

user
2017-07-27 11:57:29
Great news! glad to see you are supporting Segregated Witness!!! If only everywhere did the same it might not be such a big issue

user
2017-07-27 14:02:07
what do u mean?? BTC will be disabed after 31st july on bitsler?? i am confused..
Hello,

No, we will continue using BTC and we won't add the new currency : Bitcoin Cash

Cheers,

user
2017-07-27 17:40:05
From bitcointalk.org, by it administrator "theymos" :

"Also, it seems that the Bitcoin Cash (BCC) fork will happen regardless on Aug 1, but everything I've seen leads me to believe that BCC will have very low value. Research and decide for yourself."

Another related post :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836611.0

And more, as you can see, this is not a premature or isolated decision :
https://news.bitcoin.com/fork-watch-these-bitcoin-exchanges-will-not-support-bitcoin-cash/
- last edited: July 27, 2017, 6:30 pm

user
2017-07-28 09:51:28
Just to clarify this announcement, Bitsler will not support/add the new coin named BCC (Bitcoin Cash) which is a fork from BTC(Bitcoin) after Aug 1.

So technically, If you have 1BTC before Aug 1 on your own controlled address, then you also have 1BCC. BUT if you have 1BTC on your Bitsler account you will not have 1BCC on your Bitsler account.

So if you want to support BCC personally, you need to withdraw your BTC from Bitsler before the said date.

After Aug 1, Bitsler will not entertain requests or support in regards to BCC.

However, it is Bitsler's management decision if BCC will be supported in the future.

Cheers!

user
2017-07-28 14:18:05
Just to clarify this announcement, Bitsler will not support/add the new coin named BCC (Bitcoin Cash) which is a fork from BTC(Bitcoin) after Aug 1.

So technically, If you have 1BTC before Aug 1 on your own controlled address, then you also have 1BCC. BUT if you have 1BTC on your Bitsler account you will not have 1BCC on your Bitsler account.

So if you want to support BCC personally, you need to withdraw your BTC from Bitsler before the said date.

After Aug 1, Bitsler will not entertain requests or support in regards to BCC.

However, it is Bitsler's management decision if BCC will be supported in the future.

Cheers!
if I got my BTC in my blockchain wallet, I then get the BTC and BCC? too? or one of the two?