Requirements - Restrictions - Guidelines - Winners
How to take part
- Make a bet on BitSler (see Bet Requirements)
- Post your BitSler nickname, bet ID and first two digits of your roll number (see Post guidelines)
Bet : 3,272,068,514
Roll : 54
- 4:00 PM GMT - ends (closed for posting)
- 5:00 PM GMT - winner is determined
- After the winning bet is posted, and a new topic is made for the next lottery game - posting will resume in the newly created topic
- BitSler account must be level 20 (4 stars) or higher
- Player's account must be in good standing (not be banned, muted or blacklisted)
- Amount must be 0.00001000 (BTC) or higher (min amounts for altcoins will be included in OP everyday)
- Win chance must be between 0.01% and 90%
How exactly is it going to happen
- An administrator (or bot) will make a high roller bet (0.02000000 btc @ 98.00%) on BitSler at 5:00 PM (GMT)
- An administrator post the bet details in the forum
- An administrator will send the btc prize to the winning player's bitsler account (usually it's instantly)
- If the lottery is not won - the 0.005 BTC prize will be added to the next lottery. (E.g. in the case where there is no winner for the last 3 days, the next lottery prize will be 0.015 BTC or equivalent in altcoin
- Only one account/username per player/IP are allowed to take part
- If you enter more than once per day, only the last entry will count.
- If there are 2 or more winners, the prize will be split evenly.
- The first two digits of the roll number bet will be the winning roll.
- Players trying to abuse this giveaway will be banned from Bitsler for a year (all connected accounts involved with the abuse), and their balance will be forfeited !
Blacklist: : 1